Our client, a Social Marketing Agency, is looking to hire a Senior Public Relations / PR Associate in Denver, CO.
Senior PR Associate Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of scopes of work (descriptions, assumptions, estimates) and work plans in conjunction with agency team members
- Serve as a primary point of contact and advocate for clients, working to ensure their needs are met and work products are of high quality and as expected
- Manage client budgets, billing and project profitability
- Collaborate with, and demonstrate a growing ability to lead internal project teams
- Work with internal project managers to ensure that all client deadlines are met
- Create communications and marketing content for clients’ projects (e.g., communications plans, messaging)
- Work in collaboration with content and creative teams to ensure that work products deliver on clients’ needs
- Identify and articulate clients’ short- and long-term objectives to inform project strategists and project teams
- Ensure project teams are delivering work products that are on-strategy, advance clients’ objectives and align with contractual obligations
- Proactively monitor and manage clients’ issues to achieve client/project objectives
- Translate client assignments into meaningful briefs and effectively balance dual expectations of clients and the agency
- Prepare and lead meetings with clients
- Lead the client relationship and act as a strategic advisor while working with agency principals to build and solidify strong partnerships
- Manage client expectations to ensure alignment and clarity in all work processes, details and deliverables, ensuring that projects are aligned to business goals and objectives
Senior PR Associate Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience working in communications, journalism, public relations, public policy or a related field
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience managing budgets of at least $100K and up to $1MM
- Strong digital media and content-development skills
- Personal computer skills plus proficiency in MS Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint® and Outlook®.
- Proficiency in using the Workamajig® project management platform is preferred.
- Possess a professional demeanor and the ability to serve as a confident representative of the agency with a variety of stakeholders, clients and community members
- Have a solid understanding of communication principles and activities including branding, message development, strategic communications planning and public relations
- Bilingual (Spanish) skills are preferred but not required
About the position:
- The salary range for this role is $55,000-$76,000
Employer offers health, dental, vision, long-term disability, life insurance and 401k.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB