Onward Search has an exciting longterm freelance Sr. Art Director opportunity with one of our premier national clients. As a Sr. Art Director you will conceptualize and execute creative solutions that effectively communicate the strategic intent. Experience concepting with a Copywriter is highly desirable.
This position is located at our client's Wilmington, DE office and is full-time freelance and onsite. If this position sounds like a fit for you, apply today!
- Personally work on the graphic development of finished product.
- Interact with Creative Director and Copywriters to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned product(s).
- Possess solid understanding of the strategy and market dynamics of assigned product(s).
- Work closely with account executives to meet established SLAs and deadlines.
- Provide accurate time-keeping for work performed.
- Advise client on creative and technical recommendations and/or issues as needed.
- Participate in and lead creative meetings as needed.
- Assist in making presentations to client as needed.
- Understand the fine points of brand guidelines and adhere to their standards and rules.
- 6+ years design experience in an agency or corporate environment.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions in conceiving, developing, and producing tactics.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Communicate thorough knowledge of assigned product(s).
- Effectively build and collect electronic materials for output.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
- Manage challenging situations and be able to effectively oversee your work.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.