Onward Search is on the hunt for a Web Designer / Front End Developer to join the team of a boutique digital-first agency. As the Web Designer / Front End Developer you will support the team in the ideation, development and management of websites and other design assets for their roster of global clients as well as the agency. This is a unique opportunity as you will be instrumental in helping to grow their design and development offering for their clients.
Web Designer / Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Design and execution of web, email, and advertising assets (display ads, social media graphics, etc.)
- Create, manage, and update websites and landing pages
- Bring new user interaction and conversion features to existing websites, landing pages, and other digital assets
- Ensure cross-browser and cross-device support
- Identify and fix website bugs and rendering issues
- Establish design guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Participate in client pitches and presentations
Web Designer / Front End Developer Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years web design and development experience
- Prior experience designing, developing, and managing WordPress sites (or another CMS)
- Experience designing and building e-commerce sites (preferably Shopify and/or WooCommerce)
- Understanding of SEO and UX design principles
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis on Photoshop
- Deep understanding of modern web interface design technologies and best practices
- Ability to generate, articulate, and present creative ideas and strategies
- Passionate about expanding knowledge to all areas of marketing
- Brand identity and / or marketing experience a plus
- Additional languages spoken a plus (particularly Spanish and/or Mandarin)
1st Round Zoom
30 Min Remote Assessment
2nd Round In Person
Salary Range: $60k-$65k plus $5k-$7k bonus.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB