Our client, a media company based in Denver, is looking for a contract-to-hire Digital Sales Coordinator to join their team. This opportunity is 40 hours per week, on-site.
- Develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of clients’ business
- Ensure that all client creative and media requirements are delivered correctly and against a deadline
- Partner with leadership and team to develop strategies and marketing plans based on upcoming programming opportunities and in response to RFP efforts
- Apply data and learnings to ensure media plans are accurate
- Assist in the process from briefing to campaign evaluation all the way through to account execution
- Handle client requests for plan changes, budget changes, and provide marketplace information
- At least 1 year of experience in media planning, buying, strategy and client outreach
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, business administration, or related field
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Wrike, Looker and/or Salesforce
- Strong working knowledge of digital media
If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career, please apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB