The Event Strategy Associate is a curious, dynamic, creative individual who will work in a client-facing role supporting our team in creating and implementing event strategy, event design and experiential, and measurement efforts that guide the development of experiential and event marketing programs for a variety of clients.
The role’s focus is to create strategic plans, measurement programs and problem-solve to elevate our clients’ presence across a wide array of event experiences.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in marketing, experiential/events, preferably in an agency
- Extensive writing and presentation skills (Keynote and PPT)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required, Marketing, Communications, Journalism,
- Business and related fields.
- Experience with B2B Fortune 500 brands, preferably in the technology industry
- Travel for this position is estimated at approximately 25%, depending on client assignments.
- Experience in digital, social and mobile technologies, strategies and tactics.
- Relentlessly resourceful and able to drive projects autonomously, with limited oversight.
- Strong communication skills; ability to clearly explain complex issues to a range of audiences.
- Experience managing teams and cross-functional projects preferred.
- Adept at all business software applications; mastery of Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft
- Excel and Word.
- Ability to embrace and use cloud-based software tools adeptly.
Interested in pursuing this opportunity? Apply today.
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.