Our client, an enterprise training platform, is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team comprised of channel marketing, enterprise sales, design, content and event members.
- Lead digital marketing and demand generation programs for enterprise-level clients to support new product, account growth, or persona-based initiatives
- Onboard agencies and develop integrated digital marketing strategies & campaigns with them across Account Based Marketing (ABM), social media, SEO & Content Marketing, Paid Media, SEM, and PPC
- Create programs for enterprise clients, collaborating with global channel partners and community member network
- 5+ years experience in creating digital, content, and general marketing campaigns for B2B products/services
- 3+ years experience with SalesForce (or similar CRM), social media monitoring tools (Social Studio), marketing automation software (Marketo), Google Analytics, and Tableau (or similar analytics platform)
- Ability to design & run successful Account Based Marketing
- Track record of selecting & managing external marketing resources (freelancers, agencies, technology providers, etc.) to develop & execute marketing programs
- Hands-on SEO research & writing skills
- Experience managing global enterprise-level organic & paid social campaigns
- Background working in education, training, technology or services industries
- Working style that is friendly, collaborative, curious, and reliable with a go-getter attitude
- Process oriented with a methodical approach to analysis and problem solving
About the position:
- The salary range for this role is $90k-$100k.
If you have the background, apply now!
Employer offers health, dental, vision, long-term disability, life insurance and 401k.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB