Our client is looking for an eCommerce Manager for a six-month remote contract!
This person will be responsible for creating marketing and merchandising strategies to meet business KPI’s. This person will work cross-functionally with the Product team and other Digital team counterparts.
- Update site content, setting up and executing promotions, launching and activating products
- Own content management for sites and work cross-functionally with Regional Retail Manager
- Maintain updates and partner with product team to resolve issues regarding site experience
- Utilize customer and site visitor analytics to make data-driven decisions
- Manage tools such as on-site search, customer reviews and product feeds
- 3-5 years of eCommerce experience, retail preferred
- Magento 2 experience preferred
- Strong project management skills with proven track record of delivering high quality work under tight timelines
- Extensive web analytics skills, with proficiency in Google Analytics
Apply today with an updated resume!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB