Our client, a leading advertising agency, is looking for a Media Supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis. This role is currently remote, but will be based in Denver and on-site once COVID restrictions are lifted.
In this role, you would:
- Serve as the primary partner for multiple media clients, existing and new
- Manage relationships between media planners, account directors and clients to consistently
- Oversee development of program strategies and analysis for clients, collaborating closely with Account, Creative and Strategy teams to ensure that work is strategically aligned and on brief
- Manage a team of media planning / buying subject matter experts, with specific emphasis on digital media including search, social, and programmatic display/video/native
- Oversee and participate in the development of RFPs, the final buy recommendation, buy summaries, and campaign measurements
- Develop and present concise results decks highlighting the relevant learning gained and recommendations for future campaigns
- Oversee reporting, traffic measurement, and ROI analysis
- Experience with digital and traditional campaign management tools, including ad-serving, tracking, and analysis
- Deep knowledge of advertising metrics such as impressions, clicks, click-through rate, conversions, and cost per conversion
- 7+ years in media planning and management in an agency environment, with at least one year of management experience
- Expertise in planning both traditional and digital media (search, social, and programmatic display/video/native), as well as negotiation and performance analysis
- Experience with B2B and B2C clients
- Experience with research tools such as Kantar, MRI, Comscore, Nielsen, Resonate/Simmons and others
About the position:
- The salary range for this role is $70,000-$80,000.
Employer offers health, dental, vision, long-term disability, life insurance and 401k.
This is an immediate need, so apply ASAP for consideration!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB