Global Health Company in Denver is seeking a SDET to join them for an ongoing contract opportunity.
· 5-8 years software project life cycle experience with concentration in quality assurance.
· Knowledge of front end testing/and Front End programming languages
· This job requires to work in both Android and iOS at the same time, so someone who is open to working in multiple dev/testing environments
· Test Cases Preparation and Automation Test Frameworks
· Test processes, strategies and approaches
· Good understanding of TDD execution and Approach
· Native mobile language, Swift and/or Kotlin/Java
· Automation Test framework tools, scripting experience using Espresso, Swift, Selenium, Node.js, Ruby, Kotlin, Angular JS, API, JSON, XML
· Agile/Scrum experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-8 years of experience in a Software Quality/ SW Engineering in Test position
- Experience on the implementation and execution of automation testing and coverage that ensures the delivery of a high-quality user experience for web, mobile, iOS, Android platforms
- Contribute to the quality engineering activities throughout every phase of the SDLC requirements, design, development and testing
- · Promote proper implementation of Agile SAFe techniques and Principals for sprint planning and estimation
- Ensure the test coverage and execution of Unit, Integration, Acceptance, System, Regression and UAT are met
- Evaluate and record the test results and log issues in a test management tool
- Evaluate the efficiency of existing QA processes and recommend improvements
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Build framework
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB