Our Client, a top consumer electronics company, is in search for a CMF Design Lead to join their team.
In this role, you will apply your passion for Design as a CMF expert to guide design creative strategy and vision through a sustainability and CMF mindset, mentor members of our team, and collaborate with leaders of ID, CI, UX and Engineering teams to create innovative experiences across all of the BG/brand family of products.
- Raise the bar for product quality across our products by advocating for user-centred product roadmaps
- Drive sustainability efforts in Design through considered material strategies and implementation
- Provide leadership, direction and mentorship for a team of Designers
- Research innovative sustainable materials and processes
- 9+ years of experience designing and shipping HW product experiences
- Design portfolio with samples demonstrating: excellent knowledge of material technologies and manufacturing processes, awareness of social, environmental and design trends
- Have experience in leading work from research, identifying trends and delivering unique strategies
- Demonstrable experience leading other designers, successful cross-disciplinary and functional teams collaborate to design for good user experience and growth for the business
- Experience conducting user research to amplify research and design impact
- An understanding of how design and CMF play critical roles in designing for a better environment
- Use design tools (i.e CAD, Keyshot, Creative suite +) to produce high fidelity prototypes and appearance models
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB