Our client, a top electronics manufacturer located in Newark is looking to hire a Design Technician Coordinator for a 6+ month opportunity. This person will be responsible for managing documentation services to support the companies digital asset management systems. Packaging includes the design of the structure, graphics, and documentation. Coodinate and manage Bill of Materials (BOM), including part numbers creation, releases, change orders and end to end process.
- Work collaboratively with internal clients to deliver solutions that meet business objectives and assure high quality to meet schedule
- Create and manage BOM part numbers for all packaging elements, including but not limited to original design and localization of graphics, structure and documentation, and all other supporting files
- Version control and change management
- Release of part numbers to manufactures
- Start workflows for design work and localization
BACKGROUND + EXPERIENCE:
- BA degree or 2 years equivalent work experience
- Digital Asset Management systems (DAMs)
- Office Suite (Excel, Word) and Google Apps
- Understanding of BOM structures
- Understanding of retail packaging development
- Understanding of graphics development processes
- Previous experience in the retail consumer electronics industry is a plus
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.