Onward Search is looking for a Design Research Strategist for one of our Pharmaceutical Clients on a long term contract sitting in NYC.
In collaboration with the design team, Pharma is developing a customer-centered design process that embeds design thinking into the end-to-end drug product development process. The goal is to fully integrate patient and customer insights into the development process and create an inter-connected ecosystem of accessible knowledge, data, insight models and synthesis tools. Your primary responsibility will be to develop this model and its supporting tools. In your role, you will:
- Form and refine the knowledge ecosystem (piloting a preliminary model, then refining)
- Develop synthesis and sensemaking tools that make insights accessible and bring them into the development process
- Collaborate with our in-house Digital Experience Design team in the design of a digital portal that houses the knowledge, processes and tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, Design Research and Strategy or a related field is required
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in design research and strategy and systems change
- Pharma insights experience preferred but not required
- Ability to manage complexity and develop intuitive systems
- Ability to translate unfamiliar processes and methodologies into accessible frameworks and tools
- Persistent and diligent attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong visual, written and verbal communications skills
Above all else
- Friendly, thoughtful and perpetually curious
- Humble to your core with a sharp emotional intelligence
- Able to build trust, even when communicating a dissenting point of view
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB