Onward Search is seeking a Design Research Strategist. The Design Research Strategist works independently, handling multiple projects at one time, and collaborates in a team environment led by the Design Research Manager.
Day to Day:
• Concept, design, and production of experiential research tools for discovery
• Draft/refine interview discussion guide
• Conduct fieldwork
• Coordinate research logistics
• Archive and organize research returns
• Analysis and mapping through innovative methods
• Locate opportunities for services, experiences, and products
• Liaise team and vendor relationships
• Manage multiple projects with critical deadlines
• Comfort working in iterative work environment
• Minimum 10 years of Design and/or human-centered research related experience
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred in Design or related field
• Exceptional oral, visual, written communication
• Natural affinity for problem-solving
• Demonstrates strong visual, written, and oral communication skills
• Ability to move between projects fluidly
• Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• 75-100% hands on design work
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V