Senior Graphic Designer
Freelance | Job ID #69824 | Posted 10 months ago
Onward Search’s airline client, the world’s largest low-cost carrier, in Dallas is looking or a Graphic Designer to join their communications team. The Graphic Designer, specifically, will work on print design projects including the company’s monthly newspaper, education documents, targeted campaign pieces, and infographics for aviation statistics.
The Graphic Designer will provide day-to-day work for the department’s many short-term, quick turnaround projects.
This is an onsite contract-to-permanent role with flexibility for some remote work.
- Produce monthly newspaper.
- Provide graphical support to many departments.
- Handle video production and photography.
- Work on research for quick turnaround special projects.
- Assists in day-to-day needs of department
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
- 3-5 years of design experience.
- Must be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in producing a 20+ page publications.
- Ability to seek out and maintain relationships with print vendors.
- Video production and photography experience a plus.
- Some experience in social media design and animation a plus.
- Must possess the ability to work quickly and efficiently on short notice.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs. We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search