Our client is seeking a Graphic Designer.
As a graphic designer, you are a creative professional with a drive for problem-solving and a passion to deliver design excellence. You’ll liaise with internal clients to understand their vision and work with our cross-disciplinary creative team members to develop dynamic design solutions. You’ll successfully convey the internal client’s story or idea and confidently incorporate our brand.
As a clear communicator you influence internal clients to follow your creative ideas. You’ll gain business awareness and build client relationships. You’ll provide design consultations, concepts and comprehensive designs that align to the creative brief in collaboration with your creative team. You’ll bring curiosity and an aptitude for delivering innovative solutions.
You can expect to proactively engage with internal clients to present, influence and negotiate design deliverables aligned with business needs. You’ll transform the internal client’s vision and business need into an innovative product or deliverable. You’ll create and co-develop storyboards and layouts to effectively communicate design ideas that align to the creative brief and participate in creative ideation sessions and design sprints. You’ll conceptualize and execute design solutions while offering positive client and team experiences.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related discipline
- Creative digital portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking and design skills
- 3-plus years of related experience as a graphic designer
- Experience working in a fast paced, matrixed agency or in-house team environment to develop a range of creative initiatives
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat); some knowledge of web development platforms
- Experience working on a PC platform
- Proficiency in creating compelling and interactive design solutions in PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook and SharePoint)
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, Mural or Miro is preferred
- Experience working in a virtual environment
Skills and attributes for success:
- Ability to design clear and visually compelling campaigns and presentations
- Versatile, flexible, and confident communication skills, active listening and diplomacy with business partners, project owners, managers and team members
- Ability to leverage brand guidelines to develop a range of creative initiatives while utilizing various procedures and processes
- Ability to quickly gain in-depth knowledge of firm brand, strategy and standards
- Sound business acumen to adapt while working alongside client-serving professionals
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and milestones, and deliver desirable solutions within time frame and budget
- Technical understanding of digital media and print design in-house and with vendors
- Ability to proactively engage with internal clients to present, influence and negotiate design deliverables aligned with business needs
- Problem-solving skills to identify, resolve and overcome obstacles
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB