Our client is looking for an experienced Designer to join their growing team.
Working in a fast-paced environment, you will work on a variety of design projects ranging from ad campaigns and print ads, to UI designs and motion graphics. You’ll work closely with the design team to keep concepts on strategy, and implement digital experiences with the web team.
- Design skills across print and digital media
- Ability to design with a mobile-first mindset
- Exceptional communication skills
- Desire to continue learning and stay on the cutting edge of design concepts
- 2+ years of design experience at an ad agency or in-house
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or art
- Up-to-date resume and portfolio
- Mastery of the latest design software
Sound like you? Let's get in touch!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.