Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for a Designer to join the Marketing team of a finance startup in SF that provides one frictionless experience to send money globally through the power of blockchain.
- See project through from brief to final product in terms of the presentation/deck
- Take content and bring it to life visually
- Have a good portfolio and present it well
- Be a team player, yet hold their own weight
- Be able to work affectively in a fast-paced environment
- Voice challenges, but will provide solutions
- Have experience building presentations within PPT, Keynote, Google Slides
- Make new design templates
- Will work with lead Designer on larger presentations and other tasks
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or other related field preferred
- 1-3 years of experience working as a Graphic Designer, Presentation Designer or similar in an agency, in-house, or
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software (especially Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Proficiency in PPT, Keynote, and Google Slides
- Strong design, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent self-management skills
- Experience working in an agency environment is a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.