Onward Search has a great new opportunity with a big client. This opportunity is for a freelance Designer who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Baltimore, MD. If you want to be a part of a company which believes that defining product experience is a team sport and expects collaboration to define the right solution for the clients, apply right now!
- Put the appropriate checks and processes in place to ensure user-centric intersection between design, content, and business.
- Contribute to the vision and then create the space for successful delivery.
- Own design delivery across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
- Define the grid to support the local team’s needs.
- Determine how best to structure your and the team’s capacity to support high quality and high impact experiences across functional areas.
- Have full command of the designers’ success (managing their day-to-day activities, conducting regular work reviews, hiring, talent development, and performance management).
- Take full ownership of your work, and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Engage leadership and facilitate conversations about design with others.
- Transform the product experience.
- Be part of building a design culture.
- Ensure that the brand’s design culture remains focused on openness, collaboration, and enabling individual contributors to do the best work of their lives.
- Undergraduate Degree.
- Delivery experience working in cross-disciplinary teams.
- At least 5 years of related experience.
- Previous experience delivering high impact user experiences for products and interaction-rich experiences.
- Results oriented.
- Strong understanding of digital and mobile.
- Experience with downloading app and premium upsells.
- Aware of digital marketing applications and digital media.
Does this sound like you? Appy today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.