You will use your excellent design skills and utilize design thinking to deliver project work and key initiatives across multiple touchpoints. You may handle many projects at once, and many with critical deadlines, and you excel at knowing how to successfully prioritize your work to meet the objectives set forth.
You are an inspiration with fresh ideas and new approaches. You think big and love to push the skill set of team members to bring those new ideas to life.
You also toggle easily between concept development and superior executions and are considered a talented and creative problem solver.
- You will deliver well-crafted, distinctive, and quality designs, and contribute inventive design solutions to projects and programs
- Your scope of work will include designing branded experiences with a range of communications: print, digital, motion graphics, and environmental design
- You will partner and collaborate with key stakeholders, designers, and product owners and take ownership of certain aspects of the project or program, and independently manage the workload
- You will coordinate deadlines in a collaborative and cross-functional environment
- Through multiple channels of teamwork, you will help create cohesive brand experiences and best practices across touchpoints, meeting specifications and proscribed budgets and timelines.
- You’ll work closely with project team members to propose design solutions for the business partner’s anticipated needs, gaps, and goals
- You will be hands-on design 75% in a supported environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Design or a design-related field is required.
- 4 – 7 years of design experience required
- Persistent and diligent attention to detail, while maintaining an overall understanding of projects
- Fluency in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is required
- Cross-platform experience in Microsoft and document management applications is required
- Demonstrated strong visual, written, and verbal communications skills to execute project briefs is required.
- Superior presentation skills are a plus.
Please include the link to your online portfolio on your resume and with your application to be considered for the position.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB