Our client, an entertainment company, is seeking a temp designer to join the global marketing team. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
You will report to the Art Director and be responsible for:
- Create high-quality, compelling designs for print, web and social
- Design film campaign assets using studio provided artwork to create marketing materials for a film releases
- Ensure high standards accuracy and clarity of information presentation on deliverables
- Ensure brand application consistency across all materials while pushing the creative envelope
- Develop various mock-ups and concepts as proof of design based off creative briefs
- Pull mood boards and create style frames to pitch design concepts
- Design marketing materials across mediums including digital, print ads, outdoor advertising. environmental and events
- Design internal and external presentations
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and share ideas
- Adapt and repurpose existing high-resolution film and brand assets
- Work with and provide design direction to production artists to adapt designs into various sizes and layouts including reviews
- Provide design support across internal business units and verticals
- Deliver final design files based on creative direction and technical specifications to the printer and/or key stakeholders.
- Work with the Art Director, Designers, Producers and Production Artists to concept, develop and expand on brand visual identity
- Be able to estimate how long a task may take; work with Producers and Creative Project Managers to manage deadlines
- 5 – 7 years of creative/marketing ad agency, design studio and/or film studio experience strongly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of design theory including typography, layout and color
- A graduate with a degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Advertising/Marketing or equivalent.
- Ability to quickly conceptualize designs based on research.
- Able to understand creative briefs, ask relevant questions and develop strategic designs that answers the brief
- Strong technical understanding when it comes to the delivery of files.
- A self-starter, must be highly organized and have high attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of the latest Adobe Creative Suite.
- Presentation design experience within Keynote and Power-Point including information and infographic design
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB