Our client, an agency in Boulder, is looking for a Desktop System Administrator to join their team immediately.
This role will be responsible for acting as the primary administrator for a variety of IT systems as well as acting as the Windows desktop subject matter expert.
- Function as backup Administrator for the company’s financial reporting systems & handle tickets and requests related to accessing within the finance systems.
- Collaborate with the System Operations depart & Finance to determine access and requisite approvals within the finance systems.
- Help define hardware and software roadmaps for end-user technology.
- Automate end-user support activities to include packaging of software, reporting, and scripting of support tasks.
- Package CPB owned or licensed software for deployment via SCCM.
- Configure Microsoft Windows images for deployment via SCCM.
- Management, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the local area network.
- Function as Tier 3 level resource for the service desk and system administrators when expert knowledge of Windows operating systems is required.
- Handle escalated tickets and step in to assist with Tier 1 and 2 tasks when the service desk is short staffed or is deemed necessary by Desktop Support.
- 5+ years experience providing technical support in enterprise Windows environments *(Mac environments a plus).
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policies, and scripting technologies.
- Experience leveraging Microsoft’s System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) for image deployment and utilizing WIM, MDT, DISM, WAIK.
- Experience with a large platform desktop management solution (i.e., Altiris, LanDesk) is a plus.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills, problem-solving expertise, and multi-tasking abilities.
- Working knowledge of Wireless, TCP/IP and networking concepts including DNS, DHCP, FTP, and VPN.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.