Large retailer is seeking a DevOps Scripting Engineer to join their team for a project.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years professional experience developing/enhancing programs & scripts for automating tasks in a commercial web environment.
- Strong knowledge of scripting languages such as Python & Lua
- Experience with team tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Git, Microsoft Teams as well as automation tools such as Jenkins & Cloudbees
- Modern monitoring and analysis tools, such as New Relic, Splunk, Grafana
Your resume will be given additional consideration for experience with: public clouds such as AWS or Azure; leveraging chat tools APIs.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB