Our client, a well-funded start-up digital agency, is looking for a Digital Account Manager to join their team. The team is currently on a hybrid schedule, going into the office 3 days per week.
What you'll be doing:
- Act as the lead on your account(s), owning the client relationship and delivering success on initiatives.
- Work with the client and internal agency team to establish campaign objectives and timelines.
- Partner with your strategic counterparts and the clients to initiate deep-dive strategic reviews and develop insights and recommendations to inform work.
- Ensure that the agency is working together to drive client initiative success.
- Work with your team to develop digital strategies that ensure a measurable positive business impact.
- Maintain and grow your client's business within the agency by continuously looking for opportunities to drive the business forward.
- Be the responsible party for your client's business.
- Ensure that complex ideas are communicated in simple and actionable ways.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Account Management at a Digital Agency.
- Significant experience with digital marketing campaigns that drive site traffic.
- Strong experience with Social Media, SEO, SEM, CRM, Google Analytics, AdWords, etc.).
- Must be data and insights-driven in your recommendations and actions.
- Must have a strong interest in learning and growing your abilities.
- Must have solid project management skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a start-up environment and be okay with the quick pace.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB