Onward Search is hiring for a Digital Analytics Specialist in Charlotte, NC! This is a contract to hire position with health benefits available during the contract period.
Candidate will be responsible for digital analytics on all consumer and financial professional web properties. This individual will be responsible for tracking strategies, tagging and rule implementation , reporting, and dashboards. The Digital Analytics consultant will partner closely with the web development team and marketing teams to understand requirements and influence business strategy.
• Responsible for maintaining and implementing digital analytics on the sites using Adobe Analytics; including tagging, rule implementation, dashboards, coding, QA, and future solutions.
• Collaborate with web production and IT web development to define, execute, and optimize tag infrastructure
• Help identify and proactively address tracking and website optimization opportunities
• Provides analysis and reporting of user behavior for digital marketing and site optimization. Develops reports and data visualizations to present insights in most effective way to enable decision making.
• Communicate insights and findings with all functional areas to influence multi-channel marketing strategies.
• Establish strong partnerships and collaborate with the marketing team to define needs and recommend appropriate tracking solutions.
• Serve as the Subject Matter Expert on Adobe Analytics
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
• 2-4+ years experience in digital analytics strategy and execution
• Experience working with Adobe Analytics, execution and strategy development
• Understanding of tag management systems and how data for analytics tags are mapped and processed
• Able to build strong partnerships within the marketing team, external development partners, and operate effectively in a highly matrix environment
• Strong analytics skills and ability to synthesize large data sets for actionable findings
• Ability to successfully collaborate across teams
• Bachelor's degree in business, statistics, information systems, marketing, or related discipline preferred
SHARE THIS JOB
No jobs found
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.