Onward Search is hiring a Digital & Social Media Marketing Manager on a direct-hire basis for a Real Estate Development Company with offices in Miami, FL.
We are looking for someone who is highly organized, creative and self-directed and who has a passion for environmental sustainability. This person will be responsible for driving and managing all Social Media activity on all relevant platforms including Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and other emerging media by scheduling content, writing copy, and translating performance results into actionable insights. You will be tasked with creating and ideating content proposals and campaigns that support, explain and maintain the brand’s voice, DNA and image. You will be responsible for creating and deploying all performance marketing and customer acquisition initiatives including email marketing, search marketing and website management. You will also manage influencer partnerships and build out social and digital campaigns.
- Own and operate all avenues of paid and organic search campaigns including social and email
- Create and execute social media content and digital campaigns to attract, engage and grow the company’s audience across all digital platforms (including but not limited to social networks, email, website, and blog)
- Daily management of all social channels and identifying and participating in relevant online communities, online forums, industry groups, etc. to insert the company in these relevant conversations
- Weekly/Monthly tracking, and reporting of performance for all social channels
- Stay up to date on current social media trends and implement them for the company
- Manage the execution and coverage of events, seminars, collaborations
- Amplify the company’s PR team’s efforts across social, web and email
- Create an influencer marketing program within the company to manage & execute end-to-end operations of influencer marketing campaigns and collaborations
- Identify and manage new and existing relationships, successfully negotiate paid and earned opportunities
- Develop and manage content that can be leveraged across social channels to include timing, theme and deliverables
- Monitor KPIs regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy of all moving parts of this role, making recommendations for continuous improvement (Social, Influencer Collaborations, Email, Website)
- Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space
- Develop and execute a social media strategy to drive awareness, buzz, follower growth and engagement
- Present to leadership regularly on campaign plans and results
- Set up, manage, test, deploy and track email campaigns
- Create email marketing campaigns, including automation emails, weekly newsletter sends, sales templates, and monthly list emails
- Maintain monthly email calendar to keep team up to date on upcoming email sends
- Report out on all email strategies each month and be able to speak to trends and performance
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop best-in class website experience that optimizes path to conversion
- Develop a holistic web strategy that enhances the membership sign up funnel and positively impacts conversion rate
- Implement SEO best practices
- 3 - 5 year of digital marketing and social media experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, including the ability to directly manage execution and optimizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication including strong editing, grammar, and proofreading skills; for captions, copy, website and email marketing
- Copywriting experience preferred
- Innovative thinking, willingness to identify and try new social and marketing concepts
- Ability to work independently
- Team player who also demonstrates leadership skills in a matrix managed organization with multiple stakeholders
- Intermediate skills in graphic design to cut and resize images, create engaging graphics and gifs as necessary
- Knowledge in smart cities, green building, urban planning, futurism, real estate and an eye on the pulse of cities is a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB