Onward Search is looking for a Digital Art Director to join our prominent agency client in Austin, Texas for an onsite contract opportunity! Benefits are available throughout the life of the engagement. This role could go permanent after a few months for the right candidate.
- You will primarily be focusing on one the agency’s energy clients.
- You should have a strong digital advertising book that showcases broad digital design and art direction campaign experience.
- You will be working alongside UX teams, Copywriters, Content Strategists and Developers.
- Develop and frame creative concepts in line with creative briefs, specifically in support of digital campaigns
- Design and art direct emails, websites, landing pages, banner ads, social content, mobile apps, and other digital assets
- Ability to document stylistic rules appropriate for the brand and the audience including color palette, typography, and logo-wordmark guidelines
- Ability to visualize, design and conceptualize user experiences, ensuring quality meets standards and prepare deliverables for handoff to developers, client, printers, etc.
- Collaborate with UX, copywriters, project managers, other designers and production team to translate wireframes into tangible and compelling experiences
- Extend visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums with moderate design changes
- Provide design and art direction support to other digital campaigns as needed
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field preferred
- 3+ years of professional digital design and art direction experience, preferably in an advertising agency environment
- Prior experience working across multiple digital delivery channels including web, app, AR/VR, social, emerging technologies, etc.
- Expert-level fluency in Sketch as well as other design software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, etc.)
- Experience and comfort presenting concepts and designs both internally and externally to partner teams, clients, and other parties
- A background in branding and an eye for detail
- Strong creative and conceptual skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment, receive feedback and pivot as necessary
- A portfolio of clean, modern digital design is REQUIRED and should be submitted at time of application.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.