Onward Search is looking for a Digital Asset Management Coordinator for one of our Luxury Clients in NYC on a contract basis.
AEM DAM Coordinator
(Adobe Experience Manager - Digital Asset Management Coordinator)
The AEM DAM Coordinator role will include organizing large volumes of rapidly changing digital content, checking and enforcing naming taxonomies and ensuring that files are tagged with relevant and accurate metadata. This individual will facilitate the retrieval of previously cataloged assets for the global marketing community and enforce relative usage rights.
- Be the point person for the new Global Digital Asset Management system (AEM Platform)
- Organize and maintain asset folder structures in all AEM DAM systems
- Validate metadata as part of the asset upload process
- Work with Shoot Producers and Merch Ops to gather info for off-site photography tagging
- Work with Production to receive FPO and final retouched Marketing assets for upload
- Name and upload both FPO, Marketing & Product assets into the DAM system
- Deliver tagged assets to non-AEM DAM
- Periodically purge and edit FPO file folders
- Update and replace files in the DAM when necessary
- Generate naming glossaries
- Provide notification of system status and file availability
- Create and maintain a comprehensive Product asset tracking system
- Collaborate with a diversity of roles including Brand Management, Project Management, Studio, Producers and Creative teams
- Keep apprised of PM timelines to ensure that FPO and Final assets are uploaded according to schedule
- Work closely with the AEM Publishing team to communicate the status of images, planned upload dates, replacement file notifications and final cropping deliveries.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.