Onward Search is seeking a Digital Asset Manager to support a client for an on-going assignment, 30-40 hours per week.
Under supervision of Senior Manager of Brand Operations, the asset manager will tend to the DAM (and supporting tools) and help implement metadata schema, upload/organize creative assets from different teams, and audit the system.
- Digital Asset Management audits
- Work with creatives to understand taxonomies, lead tagging and more
- Support the management of file storage platforms
- DAM archive / creative library of final assets
- Work with PMs on schedules and timelines to deliver on time
- Looking at PM software to check status on different projects and stay on top of development.
- Organize and upload assets for release to stakeholders
- Archive and audit work on a daily basis
- 2+ years of data entry and file management experience
- Keen attention to detail with ability to accurately catalogue data
- Knowledge of project management software (Wrike preferred)
- Open to learning taxonomy, glossaries and more
Sound like you?! Apply with an updated resume today.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB