Our client, a streaming entertainment network, is seeking a Digital Asset Manager to join the Games team.
You will report to the VP, Games and be responsible to:
- Build and manage a digital asset management system for the greater team and establish asset creation regulations and processes
- Work with Marketing, UA, and Product teams on organizing and creating marketing assets across a variety of game genres from Anime to Game Shows.
- Edit 2D graphical assets to adjust, reformat, resize, or reconfigure elements in any creative building block to be used in marketing static or motion video assets.
- Develop work against different art styles, from casual to mid-core and Anime
- Deliver artwork under pressure and against deadlines
- 3-5 years of professional art production experience
- Min 1 year of professional experience in a gaming, agency, marketing, or related production environment
- Experienced in managing digital assets for an organization producing a large volume of work from concept to delivery
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite – After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and similar tools preferred
- Is extremely organized with fine attention to detail.
- Experience working with marketing and brand teams to ensure all style guides are strictly adhered to
- Detail-oriented, and able to communicate with marketing, creative, corporate communications, and social media teams
- Ability to handle both the design and production aspects of the creative process, from start to finish
- Able to pivot and deliver one or more assets on a short timeline when needed
- A strong marketing graphic design portfolio
- Experience with motion graphics and video editing
- Experience with Japanese licensors and approval processes
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB