Our client, a luxury hotel and resort, is looking for a freelance Digital Banner Developer (Rich Media & HTML5) to join them on a part-time basis. This role begins in NYC on Monday, 11/18.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with the creative team to design desktop and mobile display banners for a range of agency clients.
- Create and resize banner advertising based on design specifications as provided by the team.
- Optimize all imagery for website builds.
- Support resizing for responsive website builds that may have multiple break points.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 3+ years of experience designing digital banners ideally in a creative advertising Agency setting.
- Expertise with Rich Media and HTML5 banner development.
- Bachelors' degree in a related creative field.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop.
- Experience optimizing web image files and weight limits.
- Must have a portfolio demonstrating your experience.
- Strong experience in banner design.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be a strong communicator able to relay challenges and understand direction as provided by the team.
- Must have your own computer for this work.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.