Onward Search is seeking a Digital Campaign Manager to join the team of a healthcare consumer products company. You will report to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for building out their digital demand generation programs and paid media campaigns.
- Own all paid digital campaigns including SEM paid social, display, direct, and programmatic advertising (AdWords, Amazon Advertising, Facebook, Bing Ads, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to develop integrated marketing campaigns including email, web content programs, and website optimization
- Develop campaigns for multiple websites and marketplaces (i.e., product websites, Amazon, and other 3rd party marketplaces)
- A/B testing of campaigns and optimizing accordingly
- Drive the demand generation strategy & execution to push pipeline growth across the entire customer journey
- Analyze and segment prospect & customer data to identify those with high engagement and revenue growth potential (B2B and B2C)
- Work with product marketing and PR teams to strategize on campaign themes, messaging, personas, industries, and content assets
- Use KPIs and analytics to profile, target and re-target prospects, driving continuous campaign optimization
- 3-6 years of experience in digital marketing including paid media and paid social
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Campaign optimization expert and conversion rate optimization (CRO) strategist
- High proficiency with Google Analytics, AdWords, Paid Social Media, and Amazon Advertising
- Advanced Excel skills
Does this sound like you, apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.