Onward Search is hiring a Digital Communications Associate for a large agency in Winston-Salem, NC. This is an entry-level position with room to grow!
We need you! Undertake responsibilities including researching, planning, executing and reporting on digital strategies in the areas of social media, digital advertising and website content management.
This individual will enjoy staying on top of digital trends. A great candidate would actively look for opportunities to improve skills with self-study and find satisfaction in learning. Creative thinkers that can match a client’s needs to existing technologies to provide a unique solution will excel.
Candidates will need to demonstrate a can-do attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond to achieve client satisfaction on projects. Individual will need to work well both in a team setting as well as individually.
This position offers opportunities to grow and cross-train in many of the more traditional areas of marketing while primarily being responsible for digital properties of the agency’s clients.
- Developing and maintaining content calendars.
- Managing social & digital ad campaigns.
- Moderating social media platforms for clients.
- Assisting with content management on client websites.
- Implementing SEO strategy plans.
- Generating reports for client websites, digital ad campaigns and social activity.
- Analytical assessment of report data to make informed recommendations to clients.
- Scripting content.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Regular use, and understanding of business uses for:
- Familiarity with WordPress.
- Experience and understanding of Google Analytics.
- Equal comfort levels accessing internet content on a variety of devices.
- Comfortable in client facing meetings.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Impeccable organizational skills, attention to detail and follow -through.
- Ability to work with autonomy.
- Ability to effectively plan, anticipate and take proactive and appropriate action.
- Sense of ownership and accountability to the goals, the client and the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or relevant work experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience in digital marketing role.
- Google AdWords certification a plus.
- Google Analytics certification a plus.
- SEO certification a plus.
- Experience on the LinkDex platform is a plus.
Does this sound like your skill set and experience? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.