Onward Search is looking for a Digital Strategy Coordinator to join our client in the Boston area. Ideally, this person will have a passion for the Digital Space, and familiar with all digital channels. This person will be helping manage and distribute all forms of content and assets, including photos, images, designs, and copy content.
- Support the content and production teams by providing timely and relevant content management solutions and tools to enable a seamless flow of content from concept to archive
- Follow defined best practices to organize assets that are created, expired or in process
- Incorporate standard workflows, forms and files to maintain timely asset creation and availability
- 2+ years of experience
- Content Management, Systems Management experience
- Understanding of Marketing assets/content
- Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB