Our client, a global sports brand, is looking for a Digital Content Strategist to join their team for a long-term freelance assignment. You will report to the Senior Manager of US Owned Programming and will be responsible for building and maintaining US pages that offer consumers a top tier digital content experience.
- Create and publish web pages for the company’s events, projects, films, athletes, light editorial tasks required
- Work within the company’s CMS to define product strategy, understand industry landscape, leverage data, and market analysis, collaborate with stakeholders and manage projects to execution
- Ongoing maintenance of all websites, including weekly scans for broken links, page latency, and data compliance
- Collaborate with Product Developers to facilitate feature enhancements
- Work with Marketing, Communication, Legal, Product, and Programming teams to ensure all event pages are published (~ 200 per year)
- Develop a strategy for and deliver content-rich experiences on US event page including video pieces, event information, light storytelling, ticket purchase details, and post-event results reporting
- Maintain editorial calendar of event page publishing
- Work with internal teams to ensure advertising is best supporting these event pages
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in web content creation, publishing, and web product features
- Prior experience with project management for consumer-facing digital products
- Media industry background is highly preferred
- Passionate about how people find, consume, and interact with content
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to extrapolate micro-trends into big-picture strategy
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Proficient in Photoshop and Microsoft Office
Apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.