Our client, a leading digital agency in the healthcare space, is looking to add a freelance Digital Design Director to their team. This position is completely remote, but will be working EST hours. Position will start immediately.
- 5+ years of experience as a digital art director or UI designer in any agency, client or consulting capacity.
- 3+ years of management experience.
- Expertise in Figma, Sketch, Zeplin and Photoshop.
- Pharmaceutical, biology, and/or medical experience needed.
- Able to provide comprehensive design overview and brand consistency.
- Can work independently and manage team while working on multiple projects.
- Experience in building style guides, component libraries and design systems.
- Enjoys collaborating with internal and external team members.
- Checks and approves all visual materials.
- Participates in strategic and tactical meetings with client and account management.
- Demonstrates both big picture thinking and attention to details.
- Thrives in fast-paced environment.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB