Our client, a luxury hair-care brand, is looking for a Digital Designer to join their team! The Digital Designer will help support end-to-end creative design and execution for consumer-facing digital programs for their eCommerce site, retailer partners, flagship salons, and salon network across multiple platforms.
- Work closely with Senior Digital Designer, Director, 360 Campaigns and Copy team to develop thoughtful, innovative digital experiences for Ecommerce programs, Campaign launches and salon network
- Partner with Photo and Video team to develop shot list for digital programs as needed.
- Support conception, creation, development & design of digital assets.
- Support campaign team in creating conceptual and presentation assets.
- Participate in Creative briefings and liaise with the E-comm team, Campaign team, Creative Ops, and other stakeholders to plan deliverables.
- Ensure the level of excellence in all creative work, including collaboration with retouching
- Present to key partners
- Leverages a digital and mobile-first mindset in design.
Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of related experience with strong design and creative background
- Experience in email and web graphic design is a plus.
- Focus on mobile design is a plus.
- Excellent typography skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Responsive web design
- Strong knowledge of digital best practices and channel formats
- A discerning eye for photo editing, cropping, and compositing.
- Should be comfortable doing production work as well as creative work.
- Bachelor's Degree
If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB