Our client, a fashion and lifestyle brand, is looking for a Digital Designer to join their team!
Digital Designer Responsibilities:
- Managing daily digital creative projects (landing pages, social media, banner ads, emails, etc...).
- Designing hands on for campaigns.
- Jumping in to design print assets when needed in order to meet deadlines.
- Participating in creative meetings in addition to marketing meetings.
Digital Designer Requirements:
- 5+ years of design experience.
- Portfolio showcasing strong digital design, both concepting and executing.
- Fashion / lifestyle industry experience or similar.
- Ability to concept both campaigns/stories as well as modern digital solutions.
- Solid layout skills, understanding of how to build assets for web/dev hand-off.
- Proficient on Mac operating systems.
- Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Ability to manage effectively prioritize workload to ensure established deadlines are being met.
- Strong communications and team player.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB