Our client, a premium streaming content provider, is seeking a freelance Digital Designer/Compositor to join their team. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
You will report to the Design Director and be responsible for:
- Craft high quality, compelling marketing materials for a variety of media including landing pages, web banners, social, emails, and print while upholding Brand standards
- Designing digital banners
- Designing social skins
- Creating video thumbnails using our brand templates
- Retouching, color correcting, and compositing photos
- Review and approve creative assets to ensure work meets style guidelines and established quality of standards.
- Follow design standards, and process rules and deadlines for creative assets as they move through the production pipeline, ensuring timely delivery of assets to the CMS.
- Work closely with internal product editorial team to align on specific on-channel initiatives on the UI.
- Work to maintain files in an organized manner, consistent with the organization’s asset library and server.
- Work with the rest of the creative team to align campaigns across the product experience.
- Apply retouching and mechanical skills at times to help with other creative team assignments.
- Be receptive to feedback and an iterative design process.
- Work with varying productivity tools on a regular basis such as Airtable and Slack
- 5-7 years production background a must, agency/network experience preferred
- Comprehensive skills and experience in Photo Retouching and Compositing by harnessing fundamentals in Color Theory, Photography & Lighting and Matte Painting.
- Be a creative problem solver.
- Must be well-organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, highly visible environment.
- Team player that brings a can-do attitude to the job.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite/ Creative Cloud and Sketch.
- Experienced working with; CMS, Excel, Google Drive, Box, MAC OS and internal digital asset management.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in person and in writing.
- Deep knowledge of TV and film content and working with content brands.
- Ideally with previous experience on a digital streaming network.
- Previous experience with studio/network’s B2B and/or digital management tool is a plus.
- Exhibited expertise in film/tv key art is a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB