Our client, a top financial company located in Downtown LA is looking to hire a Digital Email Producer for a 6+ month assignment. You will be responsible for developing, coding, and broadcasting emails to intended audiences that meet documented business requirements.
• Deep knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Journey Builder
• Gathers email and landing page requirements, including content and design materials.
• Produces email with a high level of attention to detail, leveraging email templates and content while following specifications.
• Reviews and tests emails to ensure conformance with requirements.
• Demonstrates deep knowledge of coding practices (HTML and CSS) for different email clients.
• Determines gaps between email business needs and current email capabilities and recommends efficient and effective solutions to address gaps.
• Working knowledge of basic Photoshop skills for image processing.
• Interacts with quality management and copy/content editor resources to resolve email bugs and broadcasts email to intended audiences upon final quality management signoff.
• Proactively raises concerns to email team members and/or management if issues are encountered that require further analysis or support.
• Makes recommendations to facilitate the highest rates of deliverability and engagement to email audiences
• Analyzes the technical capabilities of the email tools, technologies, and interfaces and makes recommendations for improvement.
• Leverages email tool queries/reports to troubleshoot problem areas and to determine reasons for non-optimal email delivery.
• Develop and measure against standardized email channel KPIs on a weekly and ad hoc basis, and provide recommendations to executives on opportunities to improve the email performance
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions.
• Demonstrates sound judgment in resolving matters of moderate complexity.
• Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills with team members and managers.
• Demonstrates the ability to collaborate and develop/maintain working relationships inside and outside the organization.
• Demonstrates ability to plan processes and work across broad, diverse groups to assure work is completed in a timely manner.
• Demonstrates the ability to lead and manage projects across multiple teams or groups.
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of channel production techniques and processes and ability to apply it to work assignments.
Apply now to be considered!
SHARE THIS JOB
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client, an entertainment company, is seeking a Social Media Strategist/Community Manager to join their team. Responsibilities: Working with entertainment clients to create strategic and tactical plans for film and tv releases Pulling research and insights to apply them to tactical solutions for social targeting and engaging the key audiences Help with the direction of client pitches for social strategy on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat Review data and understand how to work with specific target demo's able to come in at a higher level outlining on how content sho
Our client, a gaming company, is seeking a Copywriter for the marketing communications team. Give a distinct voice to creative campaigns, partnering with Creative Leads, Video Producers, Brand Managers, Game Designers, and more to create copy that captures attention, drives action, and reinforces player passion Write and edit pristine marketing copy with strong calls to action and deep player resonance for a savvy audience of competitive gamers Work with multidisciplinary teams of internal and external creative executional partners to develop and deliver creative marketing assets inc
Our client located in DOWNTOWN LA is looking to hire a RECORDS MANAGEMENT CLERK for a 2+ month assignment. This person will be responsible for assisting with entering account information and maintaining proper documentation of services and processes. RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: Escalates issues as needed to maintain deadlines and service levels Ability to work in a high paced environment Perform daily back office processing functions Strong communication skills, speaking and writing High School Diploma or GED required 1+ year’s work experience in professiona
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.