Onward Search is seeking a Digital Investment Manager for our top tier agency client's large auto account. The ideal candidate specializes in Media Planning Development, Campaign Execution & Administration, and Performance Analysis.
Digital Investment Manager Responsibilities:
- Work on media plans in Prisma as well as SOWs and documentation for custom content campaigns
- Collaborate with Strategy team to synthesize client information, campaign media objectives, and strategies into digital ideas
- Participate in team brainstorms to launch plans
- Create and present media-specific documentation, such as RFPs, digital media plans, campaign recaps, etc.
- Lead the team in analyzing digital proposals and partner negotiations
- Review campaigns and recommend strategic and tactical changes to maximize performance
- Competitive analysis, media planning development, and reporting using systems such as Nielsen, Comscore, eMarketer and Forrester
- Own the budget and client billing process
- Support team in setting up 3rd party ad server/tracker system
- Supervise the team on data entry in billing system (SBMS) and insertion orders
- Support day-to-day communication with key partners: vendors, creative/partner agencies, and clients
- Review junior team members' work to ensure standards
Digital Investment Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience in Media Strategy or Planning, with emphasis on Digital media
- Must have experience in an agency environment in media planning/buying for branded content (custom content programs) / brand awareness
- Proficient in Prisma, ComScore, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with media planning basics: billing, reporting, reviewing RFPs, working in PowerPoint presentations, building Excel media plans/flowcharts, traffic workbooks, spec sheets, meeting with vendors, etc.
- High level proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office products as well as planning tools
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, highly detail-oriented and precise
- Solid presentation skills, ability to communicate to internal managers and clients
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB