Our client, an innovative and cutting-edge software company in the Vinings area is looking for a Digital Learning and Development Specialist to join their team Full-time, starting ASAP.
Being both technical and creative, this person will develop, implement, and update high-quality digital content in a variety of formats including, eLearning, video, audio, leader’s guides for instructor-led courses, virtual course materials, PowerPoint presentations, and tool kits.
The Digital Learning and Development Specialist will collaborate with Customer Experience Team members, Product Management, Marketing, and Development to ensure success and will be responsible for creating highly engaging learning content aimed at a variety of audiences including internal and external clients.
- Develop training/eLearning collateral and content that can be multipurpose across departments
- Create product videos that include the company's value proposition
- Record and provide voice-overs for tutorials, training, and other communications
- Construct a library of self-guided videos to be used in conjunction with instructor-led training.
- Instructor-led training – create content to be used by CX trainers. Training descriptions including synopsis, topics, and agenda. Slides to be used for instruction and job aids including “Day in the life” aids by persona.
- Enhance existing training/eLearning materials
- Create product release videos and communications
- Work directly with customers as needed to create customized content
- Conduct independent research to augment and enhance all content
- Research, develop, and champion new training strategies including different delivery channels
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience developing learning content
- Demonstrated expertise using content management software
- Demonstrated expertise designing and developing training that builds performance
- Demonstrated commitment to quality, learner-centric learning solutions
- Proven background translating technical content into digestible information
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- A collaborative style with the ability to participate in the strategic and tactical level of the company
- Background of adult learning theory and instructional design is a PLUS
- At least three years’ experience designing and developing instructional strategies is a PLUS
- Applied technology expertise is a PLUS
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB