Our client is hiring for a Digital Marketing Analyst with 2+ years of experience to join their in-house team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with Internet marketing channels like SEO, PPC, display advertising, social media, and email marketing. You should be an individual that can stand back and think critically about the best way to implement a solution not only from a marketing perspective but from a consumer experience as well. Additionally, you should possess a strong passion for analytics and measuring client performance.
- Manage and execute search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns for hospitality clients. Including, but not limited to, keyword research & strategy, optimizing onsite content elements, link building, local search optimization, and building social signals.
- Manage and execute pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns. Including, but not limited to, keyword research & strategy, campaign build-out, ongoing budget management, and continuing optimization of campaigns.
- Manage and execute display advertising campaigns, including retargeting campaigns.
- Provide ongoing campaign performance reports, including ROI analysis and detailed measurement of digital marketing efforts. Provide recommendations based on performance and results.
- Monitor the digital marketing landscape and maintain a strong understanding of search algorithm updates, new PPC opportunities, and more.
- Provide sales and marketing support, including conducting analysis for new clients and contributing thought leadership through blog posts, webinars, videos, and more.
- Provide client support, including participation in client calls, preparing reports, conducting ad hoc analysis, and recommendations.
Position Requirements include:
- Bachelor´s degree in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant major required.
- 2+ years in digital marketing, hospitality experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the Internet.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Active time management, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding verbal / written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting capabilities, including strong knowledge of Google Analytics, required
- Strong understanding of Google Adwords required Adwords certified a plus
- Knowledge of Internet marketing platforms like Brightedge, Conductor and Raven Tools a plus.
Apply today to be considered!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.