Onward Search is hiring a Digital Marketing Analyst for an 8-month contract with an international financial company with offices in Old Fourth Ward.
- This is a W2 contract role that will run until December 31, 2020.
- Must be local to Atlanta.
- This is a full-time (40-hours a week) opportunity.
- Benefits are available through Onward Search throughout the life of the engagement.
This person would report to the head of digital within Institutional marketing, helping execute an overhaul of our business’s website and creating structure within our email marketing program. He/she must be ready to work in a global team supporting managers in Europe, Americas and Asia which may include conference calls and meetings outside the standard working hours
- Creating mock-ups of new or updated webpages and emails leveraging existing design system and brand guidelines
- Mapping user flows between channels (web, email, app, live events, webcasts)
- Optimizing web copy to improve organic search traffic
- Managing email lists and helping cleanse marketing database and subscription centers
- Recommending testing and personalization opportunities
- Working with outsourced publishing resources in India
- Coordinating search engine marketing and other paid media
- In addition, this individual may be asked to assist on strategic projects such as an upcoming app launch or tool development.
- Demonstrable capability in publishing and optimizing online content.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience on Adobe Analytics would be a plus
- Photoshop knowledge is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of SEO would be a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- The desire to take responsibility for tasks and projects, and see them through to completion
- An ability to cope with multiple projects and tight deadlines
- An understanding of investment products would be an advantage
- Professional experience in a corporate environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required, equivalent experience may be acceptable
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships, strong organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities while maintaining high quality standards, great initiative, leadership qualities and the ability to work well within a group or alone
- Must possess excellent written and interpersonal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Must be able to work in Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, InDesign or equivalent design tool and Eloqua or equivalent marketing automation platform
- Experience with agile management or Adobe Analytics a plus
Please apply today if interested!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB