Our client, a leader in their space, is looking to hire a contract based Digital Marketing Analyst to support growing initiatives and a fast-growing team. Keep reading if you are interested ion entertaining a long-term contract with a great company!
- Support campaign development efforts by helping define and implement measurement strategies that align with key marketing and business objectives
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define key performance indicators (KPIs) based on marketing, audience and brand objectives
- Attend recurring meetings with key stakeholders to ensure analytics requests and needs are being met
- Monitor in-field campaign progress and provide interim reporting and communications
- Produce detailed holistic digital marketing campaign reports and dashboards – summarizing key performance indicators for each campaign (e.g., impressions, engagement rate, click-through rate, website visits, website interactions, etc.)
Strategic Data Analysis:
- Provide data analysis support to help optimize the mix of marketing programs across paid, owned and earned experiences including, but not limited to, campaigns, media, content, email, website, apps, CRM initiatives, and social media marketing
- Measure the impact of both digital and offline communications and interactions on key business activities
- Analyze online client/prospect behavior, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
Ad-Hoc Reporting and Other Activities:
- Assist in data aggregation and data cleaning activities to ensure completeness and accuracy of data
- Provide support for on-going content tagging and website tracking activities
- Provide data entry and review of monthly, quarterly and yearly analytics reports
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis based on requests from marketing and distribution partners
Key Skills and Behaviors:
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to work proactively
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall drive for continual improvement
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- High level of experience in data analysis and reporting
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team environment and in cross-functional settings
- Understanding and appreciation of working collaboratively with sales, marketing, product, and technology teams to deliver an outstanding experience for customers and stakeholders
- BA or BS in Marketing, Finance, Statistics or other related field; advanced degrees in related areas a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a quantitative business environment including, but not limited to, key marketing areas of focus such web analytics, database analytics, media and/or digital content and social platforms
- Strong understanding of digital advertising, marketing and strategy as well as digital analytics including the vendors and testing methodologies and approaches
- Working knowledge of and/or interest in financial services and comfortable adhering to the practices required for a regulated industry a plus
- Deep proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Proficiency in core data analytic functions a plus: database concepts, data platforms and architecting skills; SAS or other statistical programming expertise; multivariate testing and statistical analysis expertise; primary research methodologies and frameworks
- Proficiency in Adobe Analytics or other business intelligence/reporting tools (e.g., micro-strategy, tableau, etc.) a plus
Apply today to be considered!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB