Onward Search is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Assistant to join our game development studio client in Atlanta! This is an onsite, direct hire opportunity.
- Coordinate and expand the company’s digital advertising footprint.
- Initiate and manage campaigns focused on increasing social visibility and driving users to designated games using paid and organic tactics.
- Work with the marketing team to keep marketing activity productive and efficient, creating and maintaining game storefront digital assets and meeting and exceeding goals for visibility, traffic, and sales.
- Deploy and manage advertising campaigns across social channels
- Manage deployment of ad copy and creative, including text, images, and video, to align with brand and product marketing
- Manage spend, engagement and return across multiple concurrent campaigns
- Drive advertising efficiency by managing ad creatives, budgets and audiences
- Estimate and manage monthly budgets against program goals (ROAS, CPM, etc.)
- Monitor and report on KPIs using Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Adwords, and other reporting tools
- Maximize reach and efficiency with frequent, product A/B tests
- Collect and analyze data, research competitors and identify trends to achieve maximum ROI for campaigns.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports on activity and present results and next steps to company leadership on an ongoing basis
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop content creation plans for social channels, website, landing pages and other digital platforms as needed
- Create and maintain digital storefront game library assets across multiple channels (Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation Store, etc.).
- Proven experience managing ad campaigns across search engines, particularly Google
- Proven content creation experience, including static and video graphics for social channels
- 1-3 years of experience managing social marketing channels
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design or a related field
- Google Ads and Analytics Certification strongly preferred
- Understanding of digital marketing and how content strategy fits into larger business initiatives
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, etc.)
- Self-starter who can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organization skills
- Determined work ethic with a high degree of attention to detail, intellectual motivation, and data-driven mentality
- Agency experience a plus
- Interest or experience in the video games industry strongly preferred
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB