Part-Time Digital Marketing Associate
We’re looking for bright talent to help us in the produce and publish newsletters and other web content through our CMS and various websites.
- Produce digital information products (newsletters, microsites) using multiple tools, technologies & formats (Silverpop, Zotero, CMS, HTM)
- Develop and populate web pages using the CMS, HTML, and web editing tools
- Perform photo and graphical editing (ex: selecting and sizing images for newsletters and websites)
- Measure & communicate key product analytics to multiple stakeholders
- Manage subscriber requests/workflow
- Troubleshoot technical & access issues by working with the various teams
- Create and update end-user documentation
- Pro-actively participate and clearly communicate in multi-step, multi-person production processes
Who you are:
- BA/BS required with a minimum of 2 years of applicable experience
- Demonstrated skills and experience in the use of common digital communication tools (ex: content management systems, curation and publishing tools, e-marketing tools) for information access, management, analysis, and presentation.
- Excellent organizational, writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed skills in information organization, presentation, and delivery; critical thinking; customer service
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
This is a great chance to work with a top tier organization in Boston- Please apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.