We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Content Specialist, responsible for supporting our client's online digital marketing efforts on branded commerce websites and affiliate websites.
In this role, you will work with cross-functional teams to implement website changes, updates, and uploading new content. You support website search as well as other digital marketing programs when necessary.
- Provide content support by making updates to company information, service, offline marketing support, customer acquisition, retention, email program, and revenue growth.
- Gathers develops and coordinates program plans to implement changes.
- Creates, edits, and uploads graphical assets for internal or external uses.
- Engages with external vendors and internal customers for digital programs when necessary.
- Plans, maintains, tests, executes and communicates website search performance.
- Participates in cross-functional team meetings and marketing program calendar reviews.
- Communicates content and program plans to the necessary teams and vendors to meet business objectives.
- Executes digital changes (website, images, documents) using technology (HTML/CSS/JS, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office).
- Works closely with Data Analyst to identify trends in website key metrics
- Maintains and improves onsite, multi-faceted search to promote products with keywords to increase conversion on the website.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) in design or technology from a four-year college or university
- 3 + years working in e-commerce with digital marketing experience, including developing web pages with HTML and CSS, or related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of usability principals, cross-browser compatibility, accessibility best practices, and HTML document architecture
- Familiarity with working within a structured Content Management System (CMS)
- Expertise in hand-coding table-less HTML layouts using browser-compliant CSS and semantic markup
- Graphic design experience and graphic skills for editing images and adapting concept mockups to functional cross-platform HTML page layouts
- Proficient in HTML/CSS/JS; Adobe suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; and Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Lawson Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.