Our client, a PR agency in Broward County is seeking a Digital Coordinator who is looking to join a growing team on a temp-to-perm basis.
This person will be a junior-level content creator and expert in social media (organic and paid) for a variety of clients including hospitality, food & beverage, health care and higher education. This person will also be skilled in digital production who has skills in video editing and photography.
- Responsible for developing and implementing organic and paid digital strategies for clients' platforms to increase overall positive visibility and engagement.
- Shoot, produce and edit exceptional digital video content.
- Responsible for content creation and copy for all social media accounts.
- Deliver monthly analytics reports to clients to track and deliver digital engagement results.
- Deliver monthly and/or quarterly overall client recap reports to track progress across all channels including press hits, social media insights and highlights.
- Allocate and manage social budgets to maximize ROI.
Skills & Experience:
- Junior-level PR experience ideally gained within an agency-setting (internship experience OK)
- BA/BS in communications, digital media, broadcast, advertising and/or marketing preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Spanish fluency not required but preferred
- Junior-level experience in video production, proven video editing skills, and a clear understanding of the key difference between traditional media and digital-first content.
- Proficient in Premiere Pro and Photoshop.
- Strong understanding of storytelling through digital media.
- Shoot crisp, clean footage on DSLR camera & get clear audio.
- Ability to create own digital video graphics.
- Proficient in building, optimizing and managing paid campaigns through Facebook Business Manager.
- Proficient in MAC OS, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience with content scheduling platforms.
- Possesses exceptional communication and presentation skills for client-facing meetings.
If you are looking for a PET FRIENDLY work environment, APPLY TODAY!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.