Our client, an entertainment company, is seeking a Copywriter to join the marketing team.
You will report to the Creative Director and be responsible to:
- Work across subject areas to integrated strategies and messaging for brand campaigns, digital performance campaigns, social, owned channels, and new mediums of communication & copy output from the brand design team.
- collaborate with senior conceptual designers to develop compelling stories for our brand
- Concept and key headline for our product marketing needs, write longer descriptive copy to help highlight features for print or digital deliverables.
- Present work during creative review session with the creative director and senior brand managers / directors.
- Work with project managers and the creative director to ensure that schedules are accurate and realistic and that deadlines are met
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Accomplished and experienced senior copywriter with 5-10 years of experience
- Ability to tell a product story in a few words
- Adept at creating thoughtful, smart, sometimes funny and always succinct copy for major brands
- Experience delivering print and digital creative copy a must, above the line advertising a bonus
- Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively
- Deep understanding of digital media, performance marketing, and social best practices
- Expertise and flexibility to evolve creative campaigns based on metric driven learnings to achieve business objectives
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB