Our client, a major entertainment studio, is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager join the digital experience team.
- Work with business partners to bring to life their Marketing, Sales and Brand Synergy needs on the company websites, apps and social outlets.
- Relationship Management fostering effective working relationships with lear and consistent verbal and written communications tailored to the audience
- Marketing, Sales & Brand Synergy Strategy supporting promotional placement tracking and reporting, editorial plans, and social posts to gain and share actionable insights to drive traffic and revenue to websites & apps
- Understand business drivers and financial returns; use synergy/sponsorship opportunities to extend reach and result
- Generate project briefs and other documents to illustrate the essential elements of a project including objectives, strategies, target audience, background, and execution considerations
- Plan-Develop initiatives to improve performance, business results and Guest engagement
- Responsible for testing on social platforms and support social Influencer strategy and content development
- 2-5 years combined business and online experience
- Experience with marketing, brand strategy and digital strategy
- Ability to work collaboratively across large matrix organizations
- Travel Industry knowledge
- Mobile user experience
- Experience in multiple social platforms
- Prior work with social Influencers
- Must be comfortable handling the metrics components
- Should have both an understanding of digital strategy and strategic marketing on owned and operated websites and social media apps with strong strategic, collaboration, communication, and analytical skills.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SOAE/HERBERT
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.